Monday, May 9, 2011

Restless

It is official- I am no longer a peace college student, and summer has kicked in! I must admit, I envisioned this moment being slightly more... Oh how should I put it-- melodramatic, rather than anticlimactic -__- being home from college has never felt so dry before. I suppose that's due to the fact that I'm majoring in music, and while at school I'm busy from the moment I wake up, to the moment my face crashes on my desk, or preferably my pillow. So yes, being home is slightly a drag. I have more time on my hands than I know what to do with. I can't necessarily call my best friends and say, "hey where are you, come over!"

I will say that having finished this semester after all that the girls and I had been through, I am relieved and proud. I have found a school that I am incredibly excited about attending in the fall! I'm looking forward to that. However, this dreadful summer-- what am I to do?!? I most likely will not be working until June, and if I so start work before then, it will consume my life most likely.

Being home from college is so... Interesting. It's interesting because you can really observe how much independence you have grown over the course of one year.

Anyway I feel as though I am ranting now and not making much sense. Happy summer everyone!!

And to my peace sisters-- I love you all and miss you all dearly already. <3


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment